BRAT - (noun)

Brat- (noun)

1.A child, especially a spoiled or ill-mannered one.

2.A child of a career military person.



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to School!


Everyone had a good first day of school. Bill Jr. seems happy with his teachers and schedule. He said he had a friend in each class - that's a first for him! I think last year he didn't have any friends in any classes. Hard to believe he's a Senior!

Josh said he was happy to be going to school today. I almost fell in the floor! That's a huge statement for my non-school child.

Michelle was happy and ready to go to Kindergarten. I walked her to her classroom, helped her find a place to hang up her backpack, located the bathroom (very important for 5 year olds!) and found her seat. She started coloring a paper, and told me "bye mom". All the other parents were taking pictures, standing around, waiting. So, I started talking to another mom I knew, and after a minute or two, Michelle looked up from her coloring and said, "Bye mom! I will see you after school." So, I took the hint and left. Yep, I was the first mom out of the room. Guess she's ready for kindergarten!

Everyone was happy when they returned at the end of the day. Happy kids make a happy mom.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that Michelle is growing up so quickly! Jade was the same way when I sent her to school on the first day. I bawled my eyes out, and she was happy as a lark to be going to school!

    ReplyDelete