BRAT - (noun)

Brat- (noun)

1.A child, especially a spoiled or ill-mannered one.

2.A child of a career military person.



Monday, October 4, 2010

Couch Potato

I wish I had some exciting pictures and adventure to share, but this was pretty much our weekend in a nutshell. We had a Daddy "under the weather", a Mommy who has been burning the candle at both ends, and some kiddo's with busy schedules, so a weekend of R&R was perfect for us.

Bill's work schedule has been even busier than usual - he rarely gets home before 8:30 p.m., and works at least a little on weekends. I am teaching 21 students this year, and this year I made a committment to my family to cook more. (Last year I had Domino's on speed dial.) So, I am busy, needless to say! Homework is plentiful this year, just because it is the year for it.

We slept, we watched a little television, I finished the book I was reading, I cooked a little, and did about 20 loads of laundry. Sorry, that's as exciting as it got around here.

As for this new week, I'm ready. Bring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment