BRAT - (noun)

Brat- (noun)

1.A child, especially a spoiled or ill-mannered one.

2.A child of a career military person.



Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Raising Responsive Children

Today I started teaching Raising Responsive Children for the 2nd year. It is a wonderful Bible study about raising children. Different from any other study or book I have ever read, because while most studies focus on "how-to's" to produce perfect children, this study really focuses on the heart of being a mom.

Last year I had the honor to co-teach alongside the author. Judy Rossi is one of those spiritual mentors in my life, and such a woman who loves the Lord. This year I am taking the lead teaching (yes, you can pray for me!) alongside my sweet friend Sara. We have over 60 women in the class. I'm excited to see what God is going to do in the lives of these women. I'm excited for what He is going to teach me as I lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment